Thank you for your payment. As we promised, here are our referrals.
Our guarantee again is that if you apply with our referrals below, you will be approved for the amount you request or else we will reimburse your referral fee based on the actual amount you are approved for. Other stipulations are explained to you in the Terms of Service. If you have any questions, please refer to the Agreement and the Terms of Service.
If you need to get back to this page, simply click the link again in the email we just sent you.
If you have any problems whatsoever, simply email us and we will help you solve your problem just as soon as we can. We reply on a first-come, first-served basis and usually can respond within a matter of hours during normal business hours. If it is after normal business hours, we will respond the next morning. Our office hours are 9AM-7PM Mon-Fri and 10AM-4PM on Saturday. We are closed on Sunday. Our email address again is: info@PersonalLoanGuarantee.com
We have researched hundreds of online lenders and based upon that research, we recommend the following online lenders and companies to our customers. All of our referrals meet our stringent guidelines that they are safe and reputable and give our customers a reasonably good chance of getting approved for all types of credit including loans, credit lines, credit cards or any other extensions of credit. Over the past 20 years, when our customers follow our instructions and apply directly to our referrals, they get results.
Some clients will receive the full amount that they have requested, and others will receive a lesser amount. A very small percentage, perhaps 4% or less, will not receive any approvals. Regardless of the outcome, we want to make sure that it is fair for everyone. If you receive the full amount you request, then everyone is happy. If you receive less than the amount you request, then you can receive a partial refund, provided that you have applied with all referrals (with some exceptions as explained in the Terms of Service) and that you are able to provide proof of all approvals and denials by mail to our refund department, as explained in the Terms. If you are approved for nothing at all (very rare), then you still have the same option to apply for a full refund, under the same Terms, of course.
It is possible that you may have already applied with one or more of our referrals. If so, not to worry. If you have already applied with any of the companies on our referral list within the past 60 days, then you do not need to apply with that company again. If you already have an existing loan or credit line with any of them, then do not apply with them. If they do not service your state or area, then you don’t have to apply. Just apply to the others, as needed. These stipulations are explained in detail in the Terms of Service. Click the referral links below and apply directly with the companies, as we explained to you in the Agreement.
Note: If a lender is not willing to approve you, they may refer you to other companies as well. We would rather that you apply with our referrals only, because we have no control over other companies and where they might send you. We do not know where you will end up or if you will run into an unscrupulous company, so please be careful. If you run into a company that does not approve you online, they may redirect you to one of their affiliates. If that happens, then the Client should take a screenshot of the page that shows us that the referred partner has redirected you to one of their affiliates. This is acceptable documentation of a denial from that partner. Also, if any company tries to get you to sign up for credit monitoring or to get your credit score, there will always be a “No Thanks” link available or something to that effect. You are never under any obligation to pay for your credit score or to sign up for any subscriptions.
– The list of states that each partner does business is listed for each partner below. If they don’t service your state, then do not apply
– If you have already applied with one of the partners within the past 60 days and have been denied, then do not re-apply
1) Credit Soup Personal Loans: Any Size Loan to Meet Your Needs.
Click Here to Apply with Credit Soup Personal Loans
2) One Loan Place Loans: Loans up to $30,000 or more.
Click Here to Apply with One Loan Place Loans
3) One Loan Place Debt Consolidation: Debt Consolidation
Click Here to Apply with One Loan Place Debt Consolidation
4) Honest Loans: Loans Up to $2,500.
Click Here to Apply with Honest Loans
5) Zippy Loans: Loans up to $15,000.
Click Here to Apply with Zippy Loans
6) NetFirst Platinum: Guaranteed $750 credit line.
Click Here to Apply with NetFirst Platinum
7) Freedom Gold Card: Guaranteed $750 credit line.
Click Here to Apply with Freedom Gold Card
8) Unique Platinum: Guaranteed $1000 credit line.
Click Here to Apply with Unique Platinum
9) First Premier Lending: Available in all states except AR and NY
Click Here to Apply with First Premier Lending
10) Net Credit: Offers loans up to $10,000. They do a hard Inquiry which affects your credit score by a few points. NetCredit currently operates in the following 13 states: AL, CA, DE, GA, ID, MO, ND, NM, SC, SD, UT, VA, and WI.
Click Here to Apply with Net Credit
11) Avant: Offers loans from $2,000-$35,000. They do a soft credit initially which does not affect your credit score. Available in all states except IA, ME, WV, ND.
Click Here to Apply with Avant
12) Rise Credit: Offers loans from $500-$5000. The drop-down box on their home page appears to malfunction, so we recommend that you close out that drop-down box and use the “Get Started” box on the right side of their website home page. You must have a checking account. They do a hard inquiry. Available in the following states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin.
Click Here to Apply with Rise Credit
13) One Main Financial: Offers loans of virtually any amount, depending on the type of loan. One Main does an initial soft credit inquiry which does not affect your credit score. If they make an offer to you and you proceed, they may do a hard inquiry which affects your score by a few points. Not available in Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington, D.C.
Click Here to Apply with One Main Financial
14) Prosper: Offers loans from $2,000-$35,000. They do a soft credit initially which does not affect your credit score. Available in all states except IA and WV.
Click Here to Apply with Prosper
15) Lending Club: Offers loans up to $40,000. They do a soft credit initially which does not affect your credit score. Available in all states except IA and ID.
Click Here to Apply with Lending Club
16) Peerform: Offers loans from $4,000-$25,000. They do a soft inquiry and call you within 3 days. Available in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA.
Click Here to Apply with Peerform
17) Upgrade: Accepts all credit types. Available in all states. Offers $1000-$50,000.
18) Credit One: Offers credit cards for all credit types from $200 to $20,000. No credit check initially to receive pre-qualified offers. Available in all 50 states.
Click Here to Apply with Credit One
19) Cash Advance: Offers loans up to $1000. Soft or no inquiry initially. They refer you to multiple other lenders or sources. They do not accept applicants who are enlisted in the Military / Armed Forces. They do not accept applicants from AR, NY, WV and GA.
Click Here to Apply with Cash Advance
20) Cash Net USA: Offers loans up to $3,400. Soft or no inquiry initially. Available in the following states: AK, AL, CA, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY, WI.
Click Here to Apply with Cash Net USA
21) PersonalLoans.com: Offers loans up to $35,000. Available in all 50 states. They do a soft or hard inquiry depending on the partner they connect you with.
Click Here to Apply with PersonalLoans.com